Truth-Saves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeopathy with Dr. Werner

3 posters

Go down

Homeopathy with Dr. Werner Empty Homeopathy with Dr. Werner

Post  Clint Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm

If you've been in the loop, you probably would of come across this youtube video recently. (I suggest you should watch, to really appreciate stupidity).

Dr. Werner starts out by utilizing the formula e=mc2 to magically get "the whole mass in the universe can be consolidated down to the size of a bowling ball." ...and then after a lot of waffling she goes on about inferring string theory to be fact and relating it to us having "light photo receptors" and "ears that pick up vibration" ...By now I'm in tears from laughter already!

"God in his infinite wisdom sent us another Einstein and gave us Stephen Hawkings". Yet that God (what ever God it is) must of had a change of heart, as he also delivered Stephen Hawkings Motor Neuron disease, which inevitably will prevent him from being communicable all together. Good going Werner.

And then the 'doctor' hit's us with the bomb that will then lead her to the Homeopathy sales pitch... "...Guess what the definition of disease is. Its not mass. We've transformed our energy state to something different. That's what the definition of disease is." Wow - I never knew that! Maybe she should put this in writing and submit it to be peer reviewed in the scientific community?

Do I shake my head at her, that can't even string a single working sentence together without jumping from an irrelevant subject to a non-existent subject? Or at the drones siting there nodding their head as they fall for this regurgitation?

Is it just me or does this sound like a primary school kid trying to rehearse what he over heard on the television the night before, but completely muddling up. Then again, I think I could be doing the primary school kid some injustice with that.
Clint
Clint
Admin

http://www.truth-saves.com

Back to top Go down

Homeopathy with Dr. Werner Empty Re: Homeopathy with Dr. Werner

Post  Niels Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Clint wrote:Is it just me or does this sound like a primary school kid trying to rehearse what he over heard on the television the night before, but completely muddling up. Then again, I think I could be doing the primary school kid some injustice with that.
In primary school I once tried to build a radio transmitter. I knew radio had something to do with magnetism, antennas, and copper wires, so I put together some fridge-magnets, an antenna and all the wires I could find.
It was a stupid idea, I was smart enough to test the contraption. It didn't work. Not even a little bit.

Dr. Werner uses words like I used electric components in primary school. She has no idea of their meaning: She just strings together words that sound good together and sound good on a stage.

To an ignorant observer, she might sound just like a scientist or engineer, but remember that the thoughts of scientists and engineers design medicine, buildings, space-ships and particle colliders. The thoughts of Dr. Werner build nothing.

People like that aren't worth their language. They should be banned from using it.
Niels
Niels

Back to top Go down

Post  Akuma9 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm

I lost count of how many times I facepalmed in the first 30 seconds.
Akuma9
Akuma9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum